Thursday 20 September 2007

EXAM STRESS


I have been doing a little bit of study so that I am better equipped to teach Sunday School, and also for my own edification.

It's amazing though how as soon as exams are involved, things completely change. One would think I needed to pass this exam so as to continue to earn a living, to continue to attend church, or worse still, to continue to be a Christian. I really am a ridiculous person.

Anyway, God was very good to me and I was able to answer three of my prepared essay questions: the nature and work of the Holy Spirit; the doctrine of Justification by Faith; and the 'one, holy, catholic and apostolic church'.

Maybe I won't hit the 3 year olds with J.B.F on Sunday - but on the other hand, it's never to early to learn how entirely dependent we are on God's mercy and grace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad it's over. I'm sure you'll do well. J.

Laura T said...

I didn't know you had exams!!! I would have been praying for them!

NAVIGATING LIFE AS A CHRISTIAN WITH BIPOLAR AFFECTIVE DISORDER